Get Even Closer to the Arts: Jobs at CAPA
It takes a lot of behind-the-scenes effort to bring quality entertainment to Columbus. CAPA is a great opportunity to go beyond the stage and learn about the arts from the inside out.
CAPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Web and Social Media Coordinator
CAPA (Columbus Association for the Performing Arts) is seeking a Web and Social Media Coordinator. Responsibilities include: leadership of website management and development, social media, email marketing, and analytics of all digital initiatives for CAPA, Broadway in Columbus, and Festival Latino, and the organizations to which CAPA provides shared services, including CATCO, Columbus Symphony, Lincoln Theatre Association, McCoy Center for the Arts, and Opera Columbus. Other responsibilities include coordinating and producing videos for online use, supervising the digital media assistant position, and other duties as assigned.
- Previous website management experience is required for this position.
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills, be detail-oriented, organized, accurate, possess good judgment, and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (CS5 and higher), including Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks.
- Working knowledge of social media including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Google+.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Keen sense of design standards
- Video editing experience and ticketing system knowledge a plus.
Send cover letter and resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or Marketing Director, CAPA, 55 E. State St., Columbus, OH 43215. No phone calls please. CAPA is an equal opportunity employer.
CAPA (Columbus Association for the Performing Arts) is looking for a qualified individual for the position of Shared Services Controller. This position will work with the VP and CFO to provide management level financial oversight to organizations under CAPA's shared services model. Primary responsibilities include review and compilation of monthly financial statements, budgeting and forecasting, internal control oversight, and other financial management and accounting duties as required. Effective communication skills, a strong understanding of accounting concepts and internal controls, and supervisory experience is required. An undergraduate accounting/finance degree is required, and CPA or MBA is helpful. Resume, including salary requirement, should be sent to email@example.com.